Meditech Downtime Procedures for September 23rd, 2021 @ 0200
(Please read carefully)
There will be a Meditech downtime as we do server maintenance beginning Thursday morning on September 23rd.
The timeline is as follows:
- Scheduled downtime for the Meditech system will begin at 2 a.m. The downtime will last approximately 120 minutes.
- We ask that you please save your documentation and log off of Meditech by 1:45 a.m. Failure to do so will result in lost documentation!!
- All Meditech applications will be unavailable during this time period. Any system that interfaces with Meditech (Pyxis, Rauland, Quest Lab, NVRA Radiology results, etc.) will be available as a stand-alone system but will not be updated with Meditech data until Meditech is available.
- Medication reports for the Nursing Units will be available after 1:30 a.m. for each nursing unit.
- Please refer to your department specific ‘Meditech Scheduled Downtime Policy' and familiarize yourself with the processes used during downtime. This includes; reports that need to be run prior to downtime, downtime forms and logs, and procedures for back-entering data into Meditech once the system is back on-line.
Once the reboot is complete, an e-mail will be sent informing users that they may once again log on to Meditech. If you encounter any issues once the software is available, please contact the Applications Help Desk at [email protected] or x2222 option 3. For immediate assistance on critical issues (during off hours) please notify the nursing supervisor to have Applications on-call staff paged.